← Back to Forum

Exness M-Pesa Withdrawals: How long are you guys waiting recently?

Wasee, habari. I've been using Exness for a while now and usually, the M-Pesa withdrawals are instant. However, this week I noticed a delay during the afternoon session. I tried pulling out 20k kes around 3 PM and it took almost 4 hours to reflect, which usually never happens.

Is there a maintenance thing going on with their gateway, or is it just Safaricom being Safaricom? I need to know if I should switch to using the Equity Bank withdrawal method instead.

Also, quick tips for the newbies:

  • Always confirm your M-Pesa name matches your Exness profile exactly.
  • Avoid making big withdrawals on Fridays after 4 PM to avoid weekend delays.
  • Stick to the Instant withdrawal tab if you aren't hitting the daily limit.

Let me know if you guys have experienced any issues lately or if I'm just unlucky today.

Comments (0)

No comments yet. Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply

You must be signed in to join the discussion.

Related Discussions

How does SHA (Social Health Authority) work for full-time forex traders?

Is Windsor Markets legit? Need to know before depositing

How did Amin Fx make 200k live on Obinna show?